Any members with ideas to improve the meetings or provide a topic or a talk on a particular topic they are interested in please discuss or email the committee.
Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month at the Conference Centre at LACE.
Meetings begin at 1:45pm with teas and coffees available from 1:30pm. Meetings usually finish at 4pm.
The Programme for 2018-2019 is as follows alternatively you can download the handbook: Construction Safety Group Handbook 2018
- What’s Safety All About? (Is it to demonstrate that safety is just informed common sence?) A speaker from HSE will discuss
- Supporting topic, HSE information
- Demolition, back to basics with Wayne Bagnall
- Supporting topic, NFDC
- Scaffolding/temporary works by RDG
- Supporting topic, Scaffold
10th December 2018
- Mental Health First Aid – Mat Bewley final1
- Supporting Topic, Mental Health first aid
- No meeting in January.
- Workplace Transport
- IOSH blue print
11th March 2019
- Welfare in constriction, Graham O’Neill will detail the work of HSE National construction welfare project and what is may be expected on sites as a minimum.
- Support Topic, Kensite Services, regarding welfare provision available.
- Environment matters! looking at best practice with environmental issues
- Support topic for the meeting required volunteers welcome please!!
- AGM followed by HSE Priorities
- Legal Update